1. Next generation: Exhibition roller banner/pop up stand for Tickety Boo IT promoting its web site management systems.
2. Urban Exchange: Poster design for a young persons refuge centre based in Preston. The object of the establishment is to provide sanctuary and guidance to vulnerable young people. Photograph: Picture library.
3. RSPCA: Pet Insurance poster featuring two stray dogs in dire need of some love and affection. Photograph by Tom Graty.
4. Privilege Insurance: A lighter approach to the hard sell of motor insurance.
5. Caravan Club: Ad for Caravan Club breakdown assistance launched in Spring in time for the new season.
6. Drummer: Shot for the Music Showcase event at York Races, the poster was part of an ad campaign to brand York as heavily as possible. The shot features Idefi drummer Chris Maher.
7. Champagne: Poster promoting the Ebor Festival at York. Digitally manipulated from a photolibrary original.
8. Frankie: Photo digitally manipulated from a York Racecourse original.
9. Fun & Games: Ad to promote Manchester’s Commonwealth Games. The idea was to show off everything that’s good about Manchester. In reality it was a clever design to appease the contributing clients in a way that meant we didn’t have to ‘install the kitchen sink’ by showing their shot and or logo.