Skills:Advertising, Illustration, Photography
1. TriFest Somerset: Poster design for TOMCC (Triumph Owners Motor Cycle Club) advertising their forthcoming event/festival in Somerset.
2. TriFest Guernsey: Poster/ad design for TOMCC advertisng their long weekend trip to Guernsey to commemorate the islands 70 years since liberation.
3. TriFest Normandy: Advertising TriFests annual ‘rideout’ to Normandy
4. TriFest Wales: Road safety poster advertising a ‘ride better’ on Welsh roads
coarse run by TOMCC.
5. Mortgage Relief: Designed and shot for Bradford and Bingley who were offering a range of products designed to take the pain and hassle out of finding and organising a mortgage. (Photograph: John Cooper)
6. Conqueror: Advertising the new limited Edition premium beer from Copper Dragon. Shot on location in Falaise Castle, France ( birthplace of William the Conqueror).
7. Golden Pippin: Sales aid for Copper dragon brewery. Part of a set of six flagship beers each with its own it’s own very distinctive qualities. Pippin’s outstanding feature was its clarity, hence the slogan ‘clearly better’. An extremely difficult and rewarding shoot as on arrival there was no bar available to shoot so I had to build the entire set from bits and pieces lying around in the warehouse. Getting the beer to appear clear was a further daunting challenge that day. But as the results show, a job well done.
8. John Smith’s: Shot to commemorate the brewery’s 50th year of running the ‘John Smith’s Cup’ at York Races.