1. Wiserweb: Design and branding for a low cost web build service
2. Cruelty Free: Logo for a skin care company that specialises in using ingredients that are neither harmful to animals or the environment.
3. ShipShape Tackle: Branding for a popular angling shop based in Norfolk.
4. Falcon Jet: Livery design for an executive travel jet company based in Perth Australia.
5. Altitude Ski Poles: Specialised branding for the Snowcore Company.
6. Dog Expert: Design and logo work for a New York based dog training company.
7. Pure Bloom: Logo for the Pure Bloom skincare company that wanted to feature one of its main ingredients within the design.
8. One Nation: Emblem design for political organisation whos values and thoughts encompass those of the former prime minister Benjamin Disraeli.
9. TriFest: Graphic ‘vehicle’ designed to promote various activities and events undertaken by the TOMCC (Triumph Owners Motor Cycle Club).
10. Myhills Tackle: Branding for an Online fishing tackle store.
11. Trojan Timber: Logo and branding design for a timber merchants that use only sustainable materials.
12. Rob Deeba: Livery for a company that specialises in grab lorry hire and waste clearance.
13. Myhills Pet and Garden: Branding for Norfolk’s oldest & largest chain of Pet & Garden stores.
14. Touch of Class: Logo designed for a company that appeals to the more discerning client.
15. CarSaleMarket: ID for a new online car market.
16. Everest Global Media: ID for media group specialising in digital and print media.
17. Orchestra: ID for the Tickety Boo Group that offers a package which includes websites, Google Marketing, CRM, client capture, staff assignments and instruction.
18. Hold The Fort: Logo design for company that specialises in helping firms that are in the process of liquidation or are facing a critical period in their business.
19. Jam Packed: Logo and van design for low cost courier, delivery, logistics and transport service.
20. Weekend.Dr: Branding for a Stag and Hen events company offering that something a little more wicked.
21. Camscentre: Logo for a Caravan and Motorhome service centre garage.
22. Seed Bank Express: Branding for one of the many burgeoning herbal ‘remedy’ sites that have sprung up across the web.
23. King Transport: Livery design for Northern Ireland haulage company.
24. Fix Up My Appliance: Home ‘white goods’ electrical repair service.
25. Black Swan Systems: Branding for ‘Embedded System and Software Design’ IT company.
26. Avios Skymiles: Stationery and livery design for budget price travel agents.
27. Alessandro Sartori Osteopath: Osteopath in Norwich providing high quality osteopathy, sport massage and shiatsu.
28. Haralds Fine Chocolates: Branding for high street sweet shop in Cromer Norfolk selling chocolate sensations, sweets and gifts.
29. G&H Services: Piling and Dredging branding for riverside property maintenance in East Anglia.
30. Anthony Dale: Prestige car branding for garage in Norwich.
31. Equestrian Property: Logo for exclusive property business in East Anglia.