Direct Mail/Brochure/label Design
1. Norfolk Pastures: 1/3 A4 leaflet. Natural finest quality feed and bedding for your rabbit.
2. Agua: Water label design for a company providing safe, affordable and available drinking water for travelers on the move in out of the way locations.
3. Gluten Free Beer: Beer label designs for Green’s which caters for people who suffer from Coeliac Disease (Gluten found in beers normal triggers an immune reaction).
4. Suitcase: Direct mail piece for the Caravan Club urging customers to ensure they have packed essential motor vehicle rescue for the journey ahead.
5. Unique: Corporate Brochure for Elite Homes.
6. Evolution: Corporate sales brochure for new affordable housing development created in New East Manchester.
7. Fun and Games: Magazine designed to advertise a wealth of attractions available to visitors in the North West during the Commonwealth Games period.
8. Style and Quality: Corporate sales brochure for prestige development by Elite Homes.
9. Up to Scratch: Prospective leaflet for Pearl Motor Insurance aimed at a more mature customer.
10. Cover Up: Direct Mail leaflets preparing the motorist and caravaners alike to prepare for the winter ahead.